Wednesday, April 11, 2012

processing~

I have so much to process and think about. It might be a few days or a few weeks, I'm not exactly sure when I can write about it. It might be one blog post or many, as before. All I know is that I'm not yet ready to sit down and type. It's all there, but currently feels like I keep watching a really good indie film in my head over and over so much that it has the potential to come out sounding Lifetime movie-level-cheesy. So I can't possibly write with that sort of reel going round and round like that. I still need some time to digest all of this. Especially as a writer, though, I need to digest it---in order for it to make sense---to both me and you. But I promise, it's coming. Also, thank you from the bottom of my heart [I really mean that!] to everyone who's given me their love and supportive commentary throughout this incredible journey. You made me feel brave. You made me feel like my story mattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment